MP MET 2018: MP MET or Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test is conducted by MPPEB or Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board every year. This state level exam is held for admitted interested and eligible candidates in the management courses that are offered by different universities and institutes of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates wishing to appear in MP MET 2018 can find all information related to this exam.
MP MET 2018 Eligibility
The following eligibility requirements must be fulfilled for appearing in the MP MET exam:
- Candidates must have either a post graduate or a graduate degree from any university or institute approved by AICTE or UGC.
- Candidates having a post graduate or a graduate degree from a non-Indian institute approved by the AIU or Association of Indian universities will also be eligible to appear in the exam.
- The duration of the graduate degree must be at least three years.
- Candidates must have obtained at least fifty percent marks in the qualifying exam.
- The minimum marks for the candidates of OBC, ST and SC categories will be forty percent.
MP MET 2018 Application Form
The following points will give information regarding the application form filling procedure of MP MET 2018.
- Candidates will be able to access the application form of MP MET 2018 exam through the official portal of MPPEB or Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board.
- The required details in the form must be filled very precisely and carefully. The details must match with those present in the matriculation certificate. No information must be left incomplete.
- All candidates of the unreserved category will need to pay thirteen hundred rupees as the application fee. On the other hand, six hundred and fifty rupees must be paid by the reserved category candidates. An online service charge of fifty rupees will need to be paid additionally.
- The payment procedure for the application fee will be provided on the official portal of MPPEB, and must be followed accordingly by the candidates. A print out of this procedure must be taken to be used in the further verification processes.
- The application form will be payable through credit/debit card. Candidates can also use the option of cash payment through the MP online kiosks.
- All the required documents must be attached by the candidates for the admission procedure.
- The question paper will contain six sections, which includes verbal and writing ability, business data interpretation, business judgments, reading comprehension, numerical ability and data sufficiency.
- There will be two hundred questions in the question paper, out of which twenty questions will be from business judgments, data sufficiency and business data interpretation each. Thirty questions will be from reading comprehension, fifty questions from numerical ability and sixty questions will be asked from the verbal and writing ability.
- The questions will be of MCQ format.
- The exam will be conducted in the offline mode, that is, in paper and pen format.
- Three marks will be awarded for each right answer.
- Zero marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The written test will be given eighty percent weight-age.
- Candidates will need to use Blur or black ball point pen for marking their answers.
- Since there will be no negative marking, all questions can be attempted by the candidates.
MP MET 2018 Admit Card
Downloading procedure for MP MET 2018 Admit Card:
- The official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board must be accessed by the candidates for downloading the hall ticket.
- The link named ‘Admit Card’ will be present in the notification section of the website. Candidates will need to find this link and click it.
- Candidates will then have to enter the details asked on the web page correctly.
- After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- This document must be downloaded and printed out for further usage.
- The instructions given on the website must be read first before downloading the hall ticket.
- The Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board will not take any responsibility for any issue or error present in the information that is mentioned by the candidates.
- The MPPEB must be notified without any delay in case of any error in the details furnished by the admit card like photo and signature.
MP MET 2018 Result
The steps that are given below must be followed to view the result of MP MET 2018 exam:
- The result of the MP MET 2018 exam will be available at the MPPEB’s official website.
- After opening the official portal, the candidates will need to click the ‘Result’ link present on the left-hand side of the webpage, under the link named ‘Test Admit Card’.
- The web page displayed as a result of doing the above step will contain the link to download the result of the exam.
- On clicking the link mentioned above, the result will be displayed on the screen after entering the required details.
- The result must be downloaded and kept safe for future uses.
MP MET 2018 Counseling Procedure
- The information regarding the counseling procedure of MP MET 2018 will be available at the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board.
- Candidates will first have to confirm their rank on the basis of the merit list issued by the exam’s conducting body.
- After doing the above, the counseling date must be confirmed from the MPPEB’s official portal.
- Before appearing for the counseling procedure, candidates must decide the course in which they wish to take admission.
- The documents that will be needed for the counseling procedure will include the original hall ticket of MP MET 2018 exam, original mark sheets of tenth and twelfth classes along with their photocopies, score card, community certificate (if applicable), passport sized photos, original counseling letter along with its photocopies, bank draft made in accordance with the MP MET prospect’s guidelines, rank card, provisional degree certificate, medical documents, etc.
- The merit list prepared by the exam’s conducting body will form the basis of the allotment of seats.
- Candidates must keep in mind to choose the appropriate counseling center.
- All the instructions related to the counseling procedure must be read by the candidates before attending the same.