KIITEE 2018: KIITEE is held for admitting capable candidates in the MBA (Rural Management) and the MBA programs that are offered by the KSOM. The KSOM is a part of the KIIT or the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology itself and is responsible for conducting this entrance exam. The admission to the MBA (Rural Management) and the MBA courses with the help of this examination proves to be a stepping stone for those who wish to become professional and efficient managers or entrepreneurs. The KSOM or the KIIT School of Management was founded in the year 1993 as the IBAT or Institute of Business Administration and Training. The MBA programs offered by this institute are widely recognized by the corporate sector of India.
KIITEE 2018 Eligibility
The eligibility requirements of the KIITEE 2018 exam are as follows:
For MBA (Rural Management) and MBA:
- Candidates must be graduated in any field.
- They must have obtained a minimum of fifteen years of education.
- At least fifty percent marks must have been secured by the candidates in their graduate degree.
- The degree must have been awarded by an institute or university which is recognized by the AIU or Association of Indian University.
For MBA (Rural Management) (Part Time):
- Candidates having a graduate degree from a recognized university will be eligible to apply).
- Apart from the above requirement, it will be mandatory to have a work experience of at least two years with a reputed institute or organization in the development sector.
- Only that work experience will be considered which is obtained after graduation.
- Organizational sponsorship will be given preference.
KIITEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates will be able to obtain the application form through the offline as well as the online mode. These modes are discussed below in detail:
- Candidates will need to open the official portal of the KSOM in order to apply for the exam using the online mode.
- There will be a link named ‘Apply to MBA/Apply to MBA (RM)’ on the portal. Candidates will need to search this link and open it.
- The application form which will be displayed on the screen after completing the above step must be filled in using the correct and valid details.
- The application fee of rupees twelve hundred and fifty must then be paid using either the bank transfer or credit/debit card.
- Candidates will have to make the payment of twelve hundred and fifty rupees through demand draft or cash for obtaining the prospectus and the registration form.
- The prospectus can be purchased at any one of the following locations: Director, Admissions office at the KIIT University; Admission Coordinator of KSOM or the Information Center of the KIIT University.
- The application form will be available on the official portal of KSOM and KSRM from which it can be downloaded.
- The form must be downloaded and printed out. The filled application form, along with the demand draft must then be posted to the KSOM.
KIITEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the KIITEE 2018 exam is discussed below:
- The entrance exam will be a computer based test.
- One hundred and fifty minutes will be provided to the candidates for finishing the exam.
- There will be one hundred and fifty questions in total.
- The questions will be of MCQ type.
- Other than English, no other regional language will be used in the question paper.
- Three marks will be given for each right answer.
- Zero marks will be deducted in the absence of a response, whereas one mark will be taken for each incorrect answer.
- The question paper will contain five parts. These parts will include analytical reasoning, general knowledge, quantitative aptitude, English and issues of social concern.
- The quantitative aptitude and analytical reasoning sections will be of forty marks each. The English section will be of thirty marks. The issues of social concern and the general knowledge section will be of twenty marks each.
KIITEE 2018 Admit Card
- Only those candidates who have completed the registration process properly and successfully will receive the hall ticket of KIITEE 2018 exam.
- The hall ticket must be kept safe until the completion of the admission procedure.
- Candidates will be able to access their hall ticket by simply logging into the official portal of the university.
- For logging in, they will need to submit details like their birth date and registration form number.
- The information like the candidate’s name, time and date of the exam, roll number and details of the venue will be present in the hall ticket.
- The official authorities must be notified immediately if the details present in the hall ticket consist of any error or discrepancy.
- In the exam center, the invigilator will check the hall ticket. Hence, this document must be carried by the candidates on the exam day.
KIITEE 2018 Result
- The official authority of the exam will be responsible for issuing the result of the KIITEE 2018 exam.
- Only the online mode can be used for accessing the result.
- Candidates will be able to check their results by entering the details like their roll number or registration number on the university’s official portal.
- The exam authority will release the merit list after the result of the exam is declared.
- The alteration of the result of the KIITEE 2018 exam will not be done under any circumstances.
KIITEE 2018 Cutoff
- The official authorities will prepare the final merit list by shortlisting the candidates on the basis of the final cutoff marks.
- The admission committee will fix a minimum score, which will need to be scored by the candidates for qualifying the exam and getting included in the final merit list.
- The cutoff marks will vary among different categories.
KIITEE 2018 Selection Procedure
- The selection procedure will include the following three steps: Written exam, GD or Group Discussion, and PI or Personal Interview.
- Candidates will have to qualify all rounds in order to get admission in the management courses.
- The GD, as well as PI, will be held at Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Bhubaneswar.
- The score obtained by the candidates in GMAT/XAT/CMAT/KIITEE/CAT/MAT will form the basis of their selection in GD and PI.
- The candidates’ performance in the GD, PI, career marks and their written exam’s score will form the basis of their final selection.
- The candidates who will be selected for admission will be notified via the admission offer letter. This offer letter will include the admission’s conditions and terms.