GGSIPU CET BBA 2018: GGSIPU CET BBA is an entrance test conducted for granting admission to the candidates in the BBA programs that are offered by the GGSIP University and the institutes and colleges affiliated with it. The GGSIPU or Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University also called the IPU or the Indraprastha University organizes and conducts this exam. The following will give detailed information about GGSIPU CET BBA 2018 exam.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2018 Eligibility
The eligibility requirements of GGSIPU CET BBA 2018 are as follows:
- Candidates must have cleared the twelfth class exam either from CBSE or other board recognized by the state government.
- They must have obtained at least fifty percent marks, and must have studied English as one of the primary subjects.
- The candidates must not be more than twenty-one years and less than seventeen years of age.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2018 Application Form
- Candidates must first access the official portal of the GGSIPU.
- They will then need to click on the tab labeled ‘Apply Now’.
- The required details must then be entered in the space given for the same.
- After choosing the suitable option of payment, candidates will have to pay the required fee.
Guidelines for the application form of GGSIPU CET BBA 2018:
- The application form will be accessible only through the online mode.
- The application fee will have to be paid using the online mode only.
- Candidates will have to fill in the correct information pertaining to the educational details, personal details, and additional general information. They will also need to provide the payment and course related details.
- Candidates will be given the facility of selecting and filling the desired number of courses in the same form.
- The application form can be filled by only by the eligible candidates.
- The documents that will have to be uploaded include scanned images of the left thumb impression of the candidates, their sign, a passport sized photo, and caste certificate.
- The passport-sized photo left thumb impression and sign in the file being uploaded must be clearly visible.
- Candidates will need to fill in their academic details in the qualification page after filling in their personal details.
- After entering complete details related to academics, the final submit page will be displayed on the screen. After choosing ‘I Agree’ in the declaration statement, the login id, as well as the password, will be assigned to the candidates. These details must be noted down and saved carefully.
GGSIPU CET BBA Exam Pattern
- The question paper will include one hundred and fifty multiple choice questions.
- Four marks will be awarded for each right answer.
- The offline mode will be used for conducting the exam.
- Each wrong answer will result in the deduction of one mark.
- The time duration of the exam will be one hundred and fifty minutes.
- The question paper’s medium will be the English language only.
- Candidates will have to use only the black ballpoint pen for marking their responses in the OMR sheet.
- The paper will contain questions from general awareness, communication skills & management aptitude, English language and comprehension, and analytical & logical ability.
- Twenty-five percent weightage will be given to each section.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2018 Admit Card
Guidelines for accessing and downloading the hall ticket:
- To access the admit card, the link named ‘GGSIPU CET BBA Hall Ticket’ present on the official portal of GGSIPU must be opened.
- The login page will be displayed after completing the above step. The login id, as well as the password, must be entered in the provided space by the candidates to login into their account.
- After logging in successfully, the link named ‘Download Hall Ticket’ must be searched and clicked.
- The hall ticket will be downloaded by clicking the link mentioned above. A printout of this document must be generated.
- A passport size photo must be affixed on the hall ticket.
- The contents of the hall ticket will include the name of the candidate, their category, photo, exam language, reporting time and exam time, address, roll number, sign, venue, time and date of the exam, and additional instructions.
- In case the candidates do not receive the hall ticket, they will have to contact the GGSIP a minimum of five days before the exam date. A copy of the filled form and the proof of the application fee payment must be attached with the application.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2018 Result
The steps that are listed below must be followed for accessing the result:
- Candidates must open the link named’ GGSIPU CET Results’. This link will be present on the GGSIPU’s official portal.
- Candidates will see a list of the common entrance tests with their codes, and the links for their results. They will need to search for code one hundred and twenty-five (CET BBA), and the link for the same. The result link accompanying the code must then be clicked.
- Candidates must enter their roll number and other required details on the page displayed on the screen.
- The result will get displayed on the screen if the submitted details are valid. This result must be printed out for future usage.
- The re-evaluation requests will not be taken into consideration by the university under any condition.
- The GGSIPU will prepare individual merit lists for each course based on the ranks obtained by the candidates.
- The merit list will form the basis of the admission of the candidates.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2018 Cutoff
- The cutoff ranks will be issued for all the affiliated colleges individually by the GGSIPU.
- The maximum and the minimum ranks will be furnished by the cutoff list. These ranks will form the basis of the candidates’ placement in the merit list.
- All those who fail to obtain a place in the list will not be eligible to participate in the counseling procedure.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2018 Counseling Procedure
- The counseling will be conducted by GGSIPU after the declaration of the result.
- Only those candidates who have qualified GGSIPU CET BBA written exam, and satisfy the admission and eligibility requirements will be allowed to participate in the counseling procedure.
- Only the online mode will be used for conducting this process.
- The schedule of the procedure for each candidate will depend on upon the cutoff ranks issued by the participating institutes.
- Candidates will need to attend the counseling procedure in person.
- They will need to carry the required documents for the verification purpose.
- Candidates will need to visit the university’s official portal to obtain more details about the counseling process.