Christ University BBA 2018: Christ University BBA Entrance Test is held for the candidates who aspire for the BBA course. The Christ University conducts this examination. A large number of management programs are offered by the university, such as BBA Finance, BBA Honors, and BBA program. Candidates can find out more information about this entrance test from the information provided below:
Christ University BBA Entrance Test Eligibility
The following are the eligibility requirements of the Christ University BBA 2018 Entrance Test:
- Candidates must have successfully cleared the twelfth class exam from either of the following examination boards: IGCSE, CBSE, Karnataka PUC, IB, NIOS or ISC.
- They must have cleared the exam in either of the following streams: Management & Commerce, Humanities, Sciences or Social Sciences.
- All those who will be appearing in the class twelfth exam may also apply. Such candidates will need to provide their mark sheets of classes tenth and eleventh at the admission time.
Christ University BBA 2018 Entrance Test Application Form
- Candidates will be able to avail the application form for the entrance test only on the official portal of the Christ University.
- Candidates belonging to the International Students or the NRI category will need to contact the admission office of the university through email to obtain the application form.
- The steps that are provided below must be followed for processing and applying for the online form:
- Before commencing the application form filling procedure, the following documents must be kept ready: An SBI Challan obtained after the payment of the fee of amount one thousand rupees, certificates and mark sheets of classes tenth, eleventh or twelfth (in accordance with the availability) and a valid and authentic email id.
- The instructions given on the official portal must be read carefully first.
- The applicable fields must be filled in the form, and then the button labeled ‘submit’ must be clicked.
- A page which is viewable, as well as editable, will be displayed on the screen after completing the above step. After editing the details (if required), the button named ‘Confirm Submission’ must be clicked.
- The application number will be allotted after submitting the form. The option of printing the form will also appear on the screen.
- After providing further information on the printed version of the form, its printout must be generated and signed.
- A copy of the printed form must be kept safe for future references.
- Candidates will need to send certain documents by either the courier service or registered post to the Christ University. These documents will include a copy of the SBI Challan, original printout of the application form which is filled and signed by the candidates’ parent and the candidate, transfer certificate’s copy, migration certificate (for the candidates who are not from Karnataka), mark sheets of classes tenth, eleventh or twelfth, and two passport sized photos.
Christ University BBA Entrance Test Pattern
- There will be five sections in the question paper, namely, current affairs & general knowledge; logical, analytical and critical reasoning; verbal reasoning, English language & comprehension skills; fundamental mathematical operations, numerical ability & quantitative aptitude; and data analysis & interpretation.
- There will be thirty questions in the sections of verbal reasoning, English language & comprehension skills. The sections of fundamental mathematical operations, numerical & quantitative ability; and current affairs & general knowledge will have twenty-five questions. The remaining two sections will include twenty questions each. Hence, the total number of questions will be one hundred and twenty.
- The exam will be of one hundred and twenty marks.
- Candidates will have to complete the exam in two hours.
- The hall ticket of the written test will be updated on the official portal of the university only when the printed form and the documents mentioned in the ‘application form’ section provided above will be received by the university.
- The admit card will be updated on the portal five days before the exam date.
- The result of the entrance test will be published on the university’s official portal.
- Candidates will be selected for the further rounds of the selection process depending upon their result and the cutoff scores.
- A merit list will be issued by the university after the result declaration.
- The scorecard will include the candidates’ rank, aggregate score, and sectional scores.
- The shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for the MP or Micro Presentation and PI or Personal Interview on the basis of their performance in the written exam.
- Candidates will need to report at the center allotted to them at a minimum of thirty minutes before the allotted time schedule. The schedule will be provided in the admit card of the selection procedure.
- All those not reaching the center at the time allotted to them will not be allowed to participate in the procedure.
- No requests pertaining to the alterations in the center, time and/or dates of the selection process will be entertained.
- The admit card of the selection process can be accessed by clicking the link named ‘Application Status’ on the university’s official portal.
Christ University BBA 2018 Admission Process
- The notification regarding the selection status of the candidates will be provided through their application status page on the official portal of the university.
- The admission must be processed by the shortlisted candidates at the Admission office of the Christ University within the deadline mentioned by the university.
- The fee challan must be collected from the Admission office after the admission’s processing by the candidates. Additionally, the annual fee must be submitted at the University’s South Indian Bank branch.
- Candidates will need to carry the following documents in the admission procedure:
- Original mark sheets of classes tenth and twelfth, migration certificate, two passport-sized and stamp-sized photos, online payment receipt or demand draft (depending on the payment mode used for submitting the fee), and migration certificate. One full photocopied set of the mentioned documents must also be carried by the candidates.
- Certain additional documents will have to be submitted by the NRI and ISC candidates. These documents include the MFC or the Medical Fitness Certificate, details of visa and passport, and RP or Resident Permit (for candidates belonging to the ISC category).
- All candidates who obtain admission at the Christ University will be issued a smart card, which will be used as the university identity card. This card will also be used as the ATM card of the South Indian Bank, and a chip that will consist of the personal details of the candidates. The processing of the fee payment will be done via this card. This will apply to all transactions that will take place on the university’s campus.